A Feet, Arms, Head & Hands Balancing Workshop
Third Avenue, W10 4JL
Saturday 7th November 2015
9.30am, 2.5 hours
A Yoga workshop designed to still the wobbles – physically & in life – to help create a sense of fluidity. Simple balances demand our full wakeful attention. There’s no faking it, once we lose focus, we fall over. Let’s work on some basic & more challenging poses that can instill a deep sense of calm even though they require intense, unwavering alertness.
COME & ENJOY
– Align our body’s center of gravity with the earth’s gravitational field
– Increase awareness, become ‘light’, calm, joyful
– Work intense yoga drills for body & mind balance
– Exploration into postures such as Ardha Chandrasana (Half Moon Pose), Pincha Mayurasana (Forearm balance) & Adho Mukha Vrksasana (Handstand).
– Concluding with restorative yoga & relaxation.
This workshop is open to yogis who have a consistent yoga practice & may also want to get a little upside down 😉
BOOK IN ADVANCE TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
~ Namaste ~