A Hips & Hamstrings Workshop
Third Avenue, W10 4JL
Saturday 11th July 2015
9.15am, 3 hours
A Yoga workshop designed to release and soothe the muscular tension commonly found in this area of the body. There are many causes for tight hips such as anxiety, a sedentary lifestyle, and common workouts like running and cycling.
COME & ENJOY
– Delicious opening of hips & loosening hamstrings
– Increasing mobility of the pelvis
– Delve into deep yoga stretches
– Exploration into postures such as King Pigeon, Bird of Paradise, Lotus & Hanumanasana (Splits)
– Concluding with restorative yoga & relaxation.
This workshop is open to all levels!
Book in advance to reserve your place
~ Namaste ~